Thursday, April 5, 2018

Blog Review #1

Blogging. I have to say, it certainly pushes me out of my comfort zone sometimes. I like being able to share what's on my mind with you all in a completely open forum. And with this open forum comes unlimited opportunities. This week, I tried comparing my own blog to entries by some of my fellow classmates. Everyone is so creative and original; it's truly inspiring. Here are outlines of some of my favorite blogs I came across! :-)

I was truly inspired by Daniela's blog. I find her blog posts very moving and personal. I like that she shares her own stories, particularly about mental health and wellness, to help others. She talks about relatable topics like stress, school, managing a job, and eating disorders.

Nicolette's blog was also equally as inspiring and helpful! She writes about Gainesville and what you should know if you're trying to take on this bustling college town. Honestly, I wish I had a blog like this to guide freshman-me during my first year at UF. Nicolette's tips could've seriously helped me back then. She does a good job picking topics that are relevant for college students like myself.

Samantha's driven personality can be seen so clearly in her website and blog. I like that she uses her blog as a mixed platform for news and relevant social topics. As a news student myself, reading someone else's perspective on the industry is very intriguing.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading all of these blogs! These ladies are truly so inspiring to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment