Thursday, April 5, 2018

Blog Review #2

Well, I was on a roll with my last blog entry so I felt like continuing some more blog reviews! Here are a few more blogs from my classmates:

Isabella's blog is similar to Nicolette's blog (from my last entry). She talks about all the quirky spots and things in Gainesville that you can enjoy as a college student. Isabella and I are both fourth year students, so I appreciate her entries on UF's campus area. Her pictures are lovely too! Visuals are always great to add to a blog like hers.

Shelby does a great job in her blog showing her passion for news and sports. I like that she shares some of her own work in the industry, it's motivating to see how much work she puts in to what she does! Although sports may not be my forte, Shelby does a great job presenting everything in a way even I can understand.

Andrea is another wonderful sports/news student at UF! I get to work with Andrea on Mondays for WUFT's First at Five newscast. Her blog is visually very clean and organized, which I like a lot. Her posts are interesting and passionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment